PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL CORSET SHAH ALAM

PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL CORSET SHAH ALAM

Monday, January 31, 2011

~it was a morning~

It was a morning,
Not a fine morning,
With some words...
Argument....
But it was still a morning.
It was a morning,
Some words...
They hurting you..
Also me..
It was a hurting morning..
It was a morning ,
Doubt inside me..
Pain to you..
I'm not mean it..
It was a painful morning..
It was a morning,
We hurt each other..
Just hurting us..
What a morning should be..
But it was still a morning..
Night will come..
Not like the morning..
Not like WE in the morning..
I wish ...
The night will not be the morning...
Coz i hate morning without you..
Sorry for breaking ur heart..
Like MINE, it's breaking into pieces..
Pieces of me..
With you, I fall so fast
I can hardly catch my breath, I hope it lasts
It seems like I can finally rest my head on something real
I like the way that feels
It's as if you've known me better than I ever knew myself
I love how you can tell
I am moody, messy
I get restless, and it's senseless
When I'm angry, you listen
And you wont stop 'til I'm there
Sometimes I fall so fast
Well, I hit that bottom
Crash, you're all I have
How do you know everything I'm about to say?
Am I that obvious?
And if it's written on my face..
On a Monday, I am waiting
And by Tuesday, I am fading into your arms...
So I can breathe





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...